Detailed information on data protection
1. Detailed information on data protection
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and the safeguarding of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD”), we inform you that the personal data provided is processed by the data controller CORPORACIÓN H10 HOTELS, S.L., with registered office at C/ Numància, 185-1ª - 08034 BARCELONA, Tax ID number B62116942, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 32,136, Folio 1, Sheet B-201,867 Entry 1.
Hereinafter, CORPORACIÓN H10 HOTELS, S.L. and all the companies belonging to its business group will be referred to jointly as H10 HOTELS.
For any questions or doubts related to it, please contact our Data Protection Officer: ANDERSEN TAX & LEGAL, S.L.P., firstname.lastname@example.org., or send a letter by ordinary mail to C/ Numància, 185, 1ª 08034 Barcelona.
2. Data controller
CORPORACIÓN H10 HOTELS, S.L.
Tax number: B-62116942
Tel.: 93 430 41 47
Address: C/ Numància, 185, 1ª (08034) Barcelona
ANDERSEN TAX & LEGAL, S.L.P.
3. Data processing
https://www.h10hotels.com and all associated domains (hereinafter, the “Websites”) are a tool belonging to H10 Hotels.
Your privacy is very important to us.
We process your data in order to provide the contracted services and for the purposes described in this document.
We also advise you to read our Cookies Policy, so that you are aware of the use we make of the data we collect while you browse the website https://www.h10hotels.com or associated domains, regardless of whether you are registered in our system.
4. Purpose of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- order to execute and fulfil an accommodation contract at the chosen hotel;
- In order to send you newsletters and promotions;
- To manage your membership cards and Club H10 benefits;
- To offer the requested information through the Website form;
- And to protect our legitimate rights and interests and those of third parties and comply with the applicable legislation.
We also process your personal data when:
- It is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations (for example, to fulfil the duties of information before supervisory authorities or the Spanish Data Protection Agency or before any other competent authority, to identify and prevent fraud and money laundering, terrorist financing and any other criminal or illegal activity).
- The processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests in the management of our business, including (i) for the management and performance of your accommodation contract including, where appropriate, recovering debts; to contact you, including to inform you about any changes related to our services or our contractual relationship; (ii) to improve our products and services; (iii) for the prevention of criminal activities; (iv) for statistical and market research purposes, and to measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising that we send our users; (v) to manage and improve our websites, guarantee security and ensure that the contents are presented in the most effective way on your device, provided that these interests are not contrary to your interests and rights; and
- For marketing purposes, based on your consent, which you can revoke at any time.
- In the event that we have to process special categories of data, such as health data, we will do so with your consent, be it as a result of an emergency or for reasons of public interest, by virtue of our legitimate interest in the event of a claim, to ensure the right to the safety and protection of the tourist’s health, or based on an obligation imposed by the competent authority.
If you do not provide us with your personal data, we cannot enter into the contract with you or provide you with our products and services.
5. Obtaining of data
We collect information and personal data in the following ways:
- Automatically, when you use our website, our forms or our products.
- When provided by third parties or group companies.
- When the information is provided to us, for example, through the completion of our forms, on our websites, on social networks, by ordinary mail, by email, by telephone, or by any other means or service.
- Much of the automatic information we collect is obtained through cookies and similar technology. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
6. Categories of data
Information you provide us:
We collect information provided by you:
- When you use our website, or when you fill in a form or request a service, both when the data is provided to our personnel or provided to a third party.
- When you notify us of an incident, or when you contact us regarding our products or services.
- When you use social network functions on our website, as well as when you participate in a promotion, survey or any other activity organized through our website or our social networks; when you participate in a contest, promotion or survey, also through our partners and on social networks.
In the aforementioned situations, we collect personal data such as name and surname, national identity document or tax identification number, date of birth, gender, address, email, telephone, IP address, location, device ID, bank details and financial information and about payments, information about your obligations. In certain cases, we may process images and health data.
You guarantee that the information provided is yours, true, accurate, complete and up to date.
Information we collect about you automatically:
Each time you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical data, such as the type of device, the IP address and the Internet provider used to connect the device to the network, access data, type and version of the browser, time zone, types and versions of plug-ins, platform and operating system, screen resolution, location, character encoding.
Information we receive from third parties:
We may request information about you to third parties, such as other group companies, always respecting the data protection regulations and, if necessary, requesting your prior consent. We may receive information about you:
- From other group companies and from those business partners with whom we collaborate in the contests, promotions or surveys in which you participate;
- From business partners responsible for providing technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytical providers, and search providers when they offer us services;
- third parties that sell our products and services (travel agencies, tour operators, etc.)
- In any other case in which you have agreed to provide us with your data.
7. Automated decision-making
We do not carry out automated decision-making.
You have the right to: (i) request access, rectification and erasure of your personal data that is no longer required for processing, (ii) restrict the processing or object to the processing of your personal data and (iii) request that a copy of your personal data be provided to you or to a third party, digitally.
You may also contact the Data Protection Officer at the address email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Right of access:
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process concerning you and the purpose and nature of the processing, as well as to request that we provide you with information about who we plan to share it with (unless the law prohibits us from providing such information). You may request a copy of the information we process concerning you in order to verify what information we have. This copy will be free, provided that the request is not manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to its repetitive nature.
Right to rectification and erasure:
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete (as long as it does not affect the services we provide) your personal data at any time. Please note that we may reject requests that put third-party privacy at risk, that are repetitive or unreasonable, or that require a disproportionate effort. However, you are informed that we are subject to a series of legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting your personal data. These obligations arise from legislation against money laundering, tax regulations and laws on consumer rights, among others.
You must inform us of any changes to the information that you have provided to us at the time of formalizing the contract, as well as if you believe that the personal data we are processing about you is not correct.
Right of revocation:
You have the right to refuse to receive newsletters and promotions by email, SMS messages or any other similar promotional information at any time, by contacting us; you can also delete your subscription to said information. Also, you will be able to click on a link that appears at the end of each commercial email to stop receiving our promotions. Please note that our messages may contain useful or important information about our products, discounts and other offers that may be of interest to you.
Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the cases established by law, for example, if you believe that the processing being carried out is illegal (but you do not want to request the erasure of said data), or if you believe that the data controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of your claims.
Right to portability:
Likewise, you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to ask us to transmit this data to another Data Controller. Please note that we will reject the exercise of the right or will not hand over the information, if it negatively affects the freedoms and rights of third parties. This copy will be free, provided that the request is not manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially due to its repetitive nature.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not being carried out in accordance with current legislation.
9. Data storage
We may store your personal data even after you have ceased to be our customer, in order to guarantee our legal interests in case of dispute with the customer, or if the law so establishes. However, we will store your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which such data was collected, which is usually to fulfil our contractual obligations, exercise our legitimate interests, or to comply with the data storage periods required by law.
10. Recipients of data; assignments and international transfers of data
We may send your data to other group companies internally and for administrative or contract performance purposes.
We may send your data to other group companies and to some third parties if required to comply with our contractual obligations and for the other purposes set forth in this policy.
We may also assign your data to those partners who collaborate in our business activity, host and develop our Websites, conduct risk assessments, detect possible fraud, carry out recovery activities, offer customer service, help us in the fight against fraud, provide analytics on the use of our services, and help us in our marketing activities.
We may provide information about your use of our services and visits made to our Websites when required to do so by law, when we believe in good faith that we need to provide that information to protect our rights, your safety and that of others, to prevent and investigate fraud, or respond to a request from the authorities.
In the event of any total or partial breach of your obligations, we may transfer the data corresponding to your outstanding liabilities to companies dedicated to debt recovery and credit bureaus, as well as to companies offering legal services.
We may share your personal data with the search and analytics providers that help us improve and optimize the Websites.
We undertake in our data transfers to ensure that the recipient has the same security measures in place for the storage and processing of personal data as we do.
The data we collect concerning you is not processed or stored outside your country or the European Economic Area (EEA).